6 Things You Need To Know About Behavioral Competencies At Work
Organizations that leverage behavior competencies create cultures of performance and success.
And today, organizations do understand the considerable benefits of implementing a competency-based approach while hiring and managing talent, however, often don’t know how or where to start from.
In our recent webcast session on “Role of behavioral competencies in building a culturally cohesive workforce” with thought-leaders - Atul Sahgal (VP - Talent Acquisition, Infosys), Juhi Mishra (VP - HR, InterGlobe Enterprises) and Ketan Kapoor (Co-founder and CEO- Mettl) brought in some interesting insights.
Here are 6 key bytes for Human Resource and Hiring Managers to assist them to hire and manage talent well:
1. What is a Behavioral Competency?
2. What is more crucial- Behavioral Or Technical Competency?
3. How do you define behavioral competency framework?
4. Can the same Behavioral Competency work in different organizations?
5. How Behavioral Competency work for a start-up?
6. How often should Behavioral Competency Framework be refreshed?